UK Returns And Refunds
We fully comply the UK returns and refunds requirements (reference: UK laws) and want to ensure that you buy the correct product for your specific requirements.
In the first instance please always contact us to discuss and questions or issues so we can try to help you solve any problems – we are always going to try to help you resolve it.
The UK law on this this can be broken down into these key areas:
Online/Mail/Phone Order sales
- If you order online, via mail or the phone you have the right to cancel the order within 14 days of receiving the goods under the distance selling laws
- The goods do not need to be faulty and you do not need to give a reason, however it would be very helpful to us if you could give us a reason
- You then have a further 14 days to return the goods once you have told us
- Return costs are to be wholly met by the purchasers
- We will refund the purhcaser within 14 days of receiving the goods
Repairs and replacements
- If you purchase an an itemand have “accepted” it but later discover a fault we may replace or repair it for you
- “Accepting” an item means:
- You have told us you have accepted (and had enough opportunity to inspect the item befor econfirming that you have received it)
- You have altered the item in any way
- We will repair or replace the item if it is returned within 6 months unless we can prove it was not faulty when you bought it
- If you ask for a repair or replacement after 6 months we will deal with it according to the Warranty on the particular item and we might need to ask you to show that it was faulty when you bought it
Warranties and Guarantees
- You have the same rights to free repair and replacement regardless of whether you have a warranty or guarantee or not.
Proof Of Purchase
- We will normally ask for proof of purchase for any items that you require repairing or refunding so please ensure that you keep your bank statements and / or receipts
Returns By Someone Other Than The Buyer
- We will only accept returns from the person that bought the item
If an item is being returned Adventure Marine Ltd, Iona, Wootton Road, Tiptoe, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 6FU.
Please ensure that you send the goods using a signed for service so you know the goods have actually reached us.